Download PC-Based Setup Wizard Launch the mydlink Lite app and tap New users, sign up here to start the setup process. If you are using a DCS-935L, select Direct Connection to set up your camera. Manually download Windows Subsystem for Linux distro packages.; 2 minutes to read +4; In this article. There are several scenarios in which you may not be able (or want) to, install WSL Linux distros via the Microsoft Store. Make sure you have: An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply). Sufficient available data storage for the download, on a computer, USB or external drive. Reolink Client charges no subscription or monthly fee at all; free and powerful software can support and manage at least 8 cameras at the same time. A highly compatible and scalable application supports most of Reolink cameras and NVRs.
- Before you begin
Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient available data storage for the download, on a computer, USB or external drive.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 5 GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check these things on the PC on which you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10 that’s appropriate for your CPU. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. See the system requirements before installing Windows 10. We also recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer's website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check which edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available here. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Centre for more information.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Launch driver for:
- Halo Reach*
- Phoenix Point*
- Darksiders Genesis*
- Football Manager 2020*
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition*
- OneAPI Public Beta Support
- Enabling driver for Football Manager 2020*, Phoenix Point* and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition* with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 or better and Darksiders Genesis*, Halo Reach* and The Cycle* with Intel Iris® Plus graphics or better.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
Install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
Win 10 Manual Pdf Free
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 –May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
Windows 10 Free Download Link
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the ReleaseNotes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See a list of computer manufacturer support websites.