Apr 11, 2017 Steps to download Windows 10 Creators Update before everyone else. The official rollout of Windows 10 Creators Update may take over a couple of months to finish, so it's always better to get on. Much to the delight of users, Microsoft took the opportunity to announce that the Creators Update would be officially available as part of Patch Tuesday this coming April 11th, but that it would also be available as a manual download seven days early. That manual installation is available now. Jan 11, 2018 Note: Some update packages might even be exclusively published on Microsoft Update Catalog. Usually, such fixes affect a small select group of users, so the majority of consumers do not need to download and install them. To manually download and install Windows 10 updates, do the following. Manually Download and Install Windows 10 Updates.
- Before you begin
Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient available data storage for the download, on a computer, USB or external drive.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 5 GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check these things on the PC on which you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10 that’s appropriate for your CPU. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. See the system requirements before installing Windows 10. We also recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer's website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check which edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available here. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Centre for more information.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Win 10 Creators Update Download
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has been released, and we have everything you need to know about how you can download and install it right now. Also, you should bear in mind that a newer release. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.