|Manual type:||Service Manual|
Get the latest owner's manuals, firmware and software updates for you Samsung devices in one easy-to-navigate location: the Samsung Download Center.
Download samsung scx 4200 samsung scx 4200 service manual Service manuals and repair information about laser, dot matrix, label printer and ink jet printers of. The Samsung support homepage is your starting point for help with Samsung products, featuring visual guides, manuals, support downloads, tech specs, troubleshooting, and answers. Samsung scx 4200 free download - Samsung SCX-4200 Series, Samsung SCX-4200 Series, Samsung SCX-4300 Series, and many more programs.
Toner Samsung Scx 4200
Before installing this printer driver Samsung SCX-4200, read the following precautions:
- Before starting the installation of drivers, connect your printer Samsung SCX-4200 to your computer, and that the printer is powered On.See your printer manual for details.
Important! Do not turn printer off, remove cables, or unplug the printer, or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
- Close virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- You must have full-control access to SCX-4200 printer settings to carry out aninstallation. Before starting the installation of drivers, log in as a member of theAdministrators group.
- If you have an earlier version of the Samsung printer driver installed on yourcomputer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installingthe new driver for Samsung SCX-4200.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save.
Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver files and setup program into a directory on your hard drive.The directory these driver are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:SCX-4200). The setup program will also automatically begin running after extraction.However, automatically running setup can be unchecked at the time of extracting the driver file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer driver if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:SCX-4200).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let driver files install.
- Add the printer SCX-4200 if it hasn't been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Driver Wizard.
Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer Samsung SCX-4200.