Connecting the wireless subwoofer (ht-ws1 only) – Samsung HT-WS1R User Manual Page 13. The Subwoofer's linking ID is preset at the factory and the main unit and sub should link (connect wirelessly) automatically when turned on. If the link indicator does not light when main unit and subwoofer.
- Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Download
- Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Free
- Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Pdf
- Samsung HT-WX70 Instruction Manual. Home Theater System Samsung HT-D5210C User Manual. 5.1ch blu-ray home entertainment system (85 pages). (+/–) is correct. Keep the subwoofer speaker out of reach of children so as to prevent children from inserting their hands or alien substances into the duct (hole) of the subwoofer speaker.
- Summary of Contents of user manual for Samsung HW-F751. Page 1 HW-F750 HW-F751 Crystal Surround Air Track (Active Speaker System) user manual imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing this.; Page 2: featuresfeatures SoundShare SoundShare produces TV sound on your SAT via a Bluetooth connection and controls the sound.
cOnnEcTinG THE WiRElESS SUBWOOFER (HT-WS1 Only)
The Subwoofer's linking ID is preset at the factory and the main unit and sub should link (connect wirelessly)
automatically when turned on. If the link indicator does not light when main unit and subwoofer are turned on,
please set the ID by following the process below.
Before moving or installing the product, be sure to turn off the power and disconnect the power
If the main unit is powered off, the wireless subwoofer will be in the standby mode and the
STANDBY LED on the upper side will blink.
If you use a device such as a microwave oven, wireless LAN Card, Bluetooth equipment, or
any other device that uses the same frequency (2.4GHz) near the system, some sound
interruption may be heard due to interference.
The transmission distance of a radio wave is about 33 feet (10m), but may vary depending on
your operating environment. If a steel-concrete wall or metallic wall is between the main unit
and the wireless receiver module, the system may not operate at all, because the radio wave
cannot penetrate metal.
If the main unit doesn't make wireless connection, follow steps 1-4 above to retry the
connection between the main unit and wireless subwoofer.
The wireless receiving antenna is built into the wireless subwoofer. Keep the unit away from
water and moisture.
For optimal listening performance, make sure that the area around the wireless subwoofer
location is clear of any obstructions.
Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Download
1. Plug the power cords of the main unit and subwoofer into the AC power supply.
0018. Press the id SeT button on the back of the subwoofer with a small, pointed object for 3 seconds.
The STANDBY indicator is turned off and the LINK indicator (blue LED) blinks quickly.
0018. While main unit is powered off (STANDBY mode), press MuTe on the
remote control for 5 seconds.
The volume Level Indicator on the main unit lights up, then returns to
0018. Press the poWeR button to turn on the main unit.
The main unit and the subwoofer are now linked (connected).
The Link indicator (blue LED) on the subwoofer is turned on.
You can enjoy better sound from the wireless subwoofer by selecting the
sound field mode. ( See page 16 )
Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Free
Samsung Ps Wwx70 Subwoofer User Manual Pdf