- Roxio Creator Nxt 6 Tutorial
- Roxio Creator Nxt 6 Manual
- Roxio Creator Nxt Pro 6 User Manual
- Roxio Creator Nxt 6 Updates
- Roxio Creator Nxt 6 Pro User Guide
- Roxio Creator NXT 4: Easily Create, Share and Burn Exceptional Photo and Video Projects With support for the latest devices and new apps Corel® AfterShot™ 2, Roxio Burn 3 and MyDVD, Creator® NXT 4 is a total solution to capture, create, share.
- Capture, edit, and share your photos, videos, and audio and burn to disc with industry-leading tools with Corel Roxio Creator NXT 6 Pro.From movie making, photo editing and capturing and converting video or audio files, to authoring DVDs or burning CDs, this complete software collection has.
- Roxio Creator 2011 User Manual. Product manual. Page 6 Roxio Creator User Guide www.roxio.com Music recognition technology and related data are provided by Gracenote, Inc. Gracenote is the industry standard in music recognition technology and related content delivery. For more information, visit www.gracenote.com. CD and music-related data.
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Roxio Creator NXT 6 Complete CD/DVD Burning and Creativity Suite for PC (Old Version) at Amazon.com.
Roxio Software and Application The Biggest Choice of User Guides and Instruction Manuals - Free Download CD Spin Doctor - Creator - Easy CD Creator - Easy CD & DVD Burning - Easy Media Creator - Easy VHS to DVD - Game Capture - LP to MP3 - Popcorn - Secure Burn - Streamer - Toast - Video Capture.
Buy and download Roxio Creator NXT 7
Software License Payware $100
Supported operating systems
Version history / Release notes / Changelog
Complete DVD burning and multimedia suite
NEW Utility software to clean up your hard drive
ENHANCED video editor with new Split Screen video
ENHANCED DVD authoring with menus and chapters
Capture and convert video and audio
Edit photos and create slideshows
CD and DVD burning, and more!
View full changelog
Sections/Browse similar tools
Video Editors (Advanced/NLE)
Guides and How to's
Acronyms / Also Known As
Notify me when software updated or report software
|2 reviews, Showing 1 to 2 reviews|
No offense to anyone intended, but I'm not aware of too many people who keep the notoriously trouble-prone drag/drop app installed -- it's a separate step to remove after EMC9 installation. Otherwise everything works in Vista except Soundsoap, which will not install, & DivX, which is not fully compatible yet. Roxio sells two versions of the EMC9 Suite, and the Deluxe version includes more software plus a Dazzle DVC90 USB capture device [no tuner or hardware encoding]. Beta Vista drivers, once you find them, are buggy -- often you won't get audio.
The video part of the suite is in my opinion best left alone unless you're just starting out. The capture app uses 3 presets for mpg2 only. The Copy app trims, transcodes, & re-encodes to a muxed file, but lacks the ability to select mpg2 I frames. It will also re-encode mpg2 *unless* your source is VOB files. Copy is also used to burn DVD folders on your hdd. MyDVD is integrated with Videowave, and works, but is too crippled for anything but very simple DVD menus; it writes unusual IFO files so editing the results is iffy. Unlike most DVD authoring software, MyDVD/Videowave doesn't like separate video and audio streams. Videowave converts dvr-ms well, but if you work with full frame avi files, you can't set their PAR to fill the frame without distortion. Nor can you set field order -- Videowave assumes mpg2 = lower first & encodes that way. Cutting &/or joining mpg2 sort of almost works -- the audio will have to be fixed, edits will be re-encoded to the nearest I frame, & the re-encoded parts will be lower field 1st, probably leaving you with a file that has mixed field orders.
IN a nutshell, if you want a full burning program, if you can use some of the bundled programs like DivX, & if you take advantage of rebates &/or sale pricing, it's not a bad deal [I'd expect that since the full Nero 7 can now be had for $0 after rebate, bigger & better savings are on the way]. Don't buy it for the Sonic video apps. Don't buy it for what it might do in the future either. EMC9 & Nero 7 have been out for quite a while now, I'd guess they'd both be working on new versions for the fall, so in my opinion buying EMC9 based on promises of any fixes might be a bit naive.
|2 reviews, Showing 1 to 2 reviews|