SPD-SX Wave Manager v1.01 Windows
Audio files (WAV/AIFF) saved on your computer can be imported as SPD-SX waves..
Before running this program, set the USB MODE of your SPD-SX to the 'WAVE MGR.'
You can import audio files directly from the computer to the SPD-SX Special Edition, assign a sample to a pad, and easily organize thousands of samples in your library. And thanks to its super-fast triggering and low latency, the SPD-SX Special Edition is a fantastic MIDI.For details on using SPD-SX Wave Manager, refer to the SPD-SX Wave Manager's [Help] menu item [Help].
* Adobe Reader (available free of charge) is required in order to view the online manual.
- The bundled SPD-SX Wave Manager software app lets you import audio files directly from computer via USB, assign the samples to each pad, and organize the thousands of samples efficiently. Get your Roland SPD-SX Special Edition today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
- May 20, 2014 How to use the Roland SPD-SX Sampling pad for backing and click tracks. Complete user guide to the SPD-SX here too. How to use the Roland.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, 'spdsx_wm_w101' folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the 'spdsx_wm_w101' folder to the drive of your computer.
* You'll need administrative privileges on your computer in order to install the software.
- Double-click setup.msi.
The screen will indicate 'Welcome to the SPD-SX Wave Manager Setup Wizard.'
- Click [Next(N)].
- Follow the directions shown in the installation window to install the software.
* If a user account control confirmation message is displayed, click [Allow] (or [Yes]).
When the message 'Completed the SPD-SX Wave Manager Setup Wizard' appears, the installation has been completed.
- Click [Finish(F)].
[ When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed ]
Roland Spd Sx Review
When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed on installing or executing a software, please perform the following procedures.
- Click the [ More info ].
- Click the [ Run anyway ].
Roland Spd Sx ManualIMPORTANT NOTES
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition SP2 or later
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition SP2 or later
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3 or later
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.