Mar 09, 2007 Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Panasonic DMC-FZ7 6MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Feb 20, 2006 Almost a year to the day since the introduction of the hugely popular FZ5 (and 4MP sibling the FZ4) - itself an upgrade to the FZ3 - Panasonic has announced its successor, the 6 megapixel DMC-FZ7. As well as a design facelift and an extra megapixel, the FZ7 introduces several handling and performance improvements over the FZ5, not least of which is the inclusion of manual focusing. View and Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 operating instructions manual online. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7: User Guide. Lumix DMC-FZ7 Digital Camera pdf manual download. Also for: Dmcfz7 - digital still camera, Dmcfz7k - lumix digital camera. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 is a six megapixel superzoom bridge digital camera that utilizes Panasonic's Venus II Engine.It features a 12× zoom lens and several modes of operation. It was replaced in 2007 by the DMC-FZ8. The main improvement over its predecessor, the FZ5, is a thumb joystick that can be used for manual focusing and for changing the exposure (shutter speed and aperture values. Apr 10, 2006 Compared to digital SLRs and some other megazoom cameras, the small, lightweight 6-megapixel Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 feels almost like a toy.
|Type||Bridge digital camera|
|Lens||36-432 mm equiv., F2.8-8.0|
|Sensor||1/2.5 in CCD|
|Maximum resolution||2816×2112 (six megapixels)|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 80-1600|
|Storage||SD and MMC cards|
|Focus modes||Automatic or Manual|
|Focus bracketing||±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps|
|Exposure modes||Simple, programmed, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, movie, scene, macro|
|Metering modes||Matrix, center weighted, spot|
|Flash||Built-in pop up; Range: Wide 0.3-6.0 m, Tele 0.3-5.4 m|
|Flash bracketing||±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps|
|Shutter speed range||60-1/2000 sec|
|Continuous shooting||3 or 2 frame/s|
|Viewfinder||0.33 in color LCD (114,000 pixels)|
|Custom WB||2 custom modes|
|Battery||Li-Ion 7.2 V, 710 mAh|
|Weight||310 g (without battery)|
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 is a six megapixel superzoombridge digital camera that utilizes Panasonic's Venus II Engine. It features a 12× zoom lens and several modes of operation. It was replaced in 2007 by the DMC-FZ8
Panasonic Lumix Dmc-fz7 Manual
The main improvement over its predecessor, the FZ5, is a thumb joystick that can be used for manual focusing and for changing the exposure (shutter speed and aperture values) for a full manual shot.
The lens is manufactured by the German company Leica Camera. An optical image stabilization system is embedded in the lens, reducing blurring by compensating for camera shake.
Video recording is available at either 10 frames per second (frame/s) or 30 frame/s in VGA (640×480), QVGA (320×240) or wide-screen 16:9 (848×480) resolutions. The image can be directly made output to a TV via a provided RCA cable.
The camera was reviewed in April 2006 by PC Magazine and was awarded Editor's Choice. The camera also won a Gold award in 2006 from DIWA (Digital Imaging Websites Association).
The features are comparable to the ones offered by the Canon PowerShot S3 IS, among other cameras.
Among the main disadvantages is high noise in low-light conditions.
- ^Sullivan, Terry (April 19, 2006). 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7'. PC Magazine. Retrieved February 26, 2008.
- ^'Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ7 Wins DIWA Gold'. Pixel Perfect Digital. November 17, 2006. Archived from the original on February 2, 2007. Retrieved February 28, 2008.
- ^'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Review'. dpreview.com. Retrieved May 16, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7.|
- Joinson, Simon (February 2006). 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Review'. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved February 26, 2008. Camera review.
- Havlik, Dave (April 21, 2006). 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 - Full Review'. Imaging Resource. Retrieved February 26, 2008. Camera review.
- Keller, Jeff (March 7, 2006). 'DCRP Review: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7'. Digital Camera Resource Page. Retrieved February 26, 2008. - Camera review. Updated February 5, 2008.
- Nikitas, Theano (April 10, 2006). 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K (black)'. CNET Reviews. Retrieved February 26, 2008. - Camera review from CNET Reviews.
- David, Elrich (May 30, 2006). 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7'. Digital Trends. Archived from the original on October 11, 2008. Retrieved February 26, 2008.
- 'New Panasonic Digital Camera Features Optical Image Stabilization And 12X Optical Zoom'. Shutterbug Magazine. March 28, 2006.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5
| Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7|
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8