Item 1 Panasonic DMP-BD605 Blu-Ray Player With Power Cable and AV input cable No Remote - Panasonic DMP-BD605 Blu-Ray Player With Power Cable and AV. Blu Ray's or dvd's. I suggest you avoid this player. While it worked, it was the best Blu Ray player I have ever seen, better than the PS3, but failing within the first year from purchase.Help us keep the list up to date and Submit new DVD and Blu-ray Players here. This list is based from user reports and we have
Panasonic Blu Ray Firmware
- Obtain product support for Panasonic DMP-BD60K SD Memory Card SlotViera Cast PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus. Skip to content. Blu-ray + DVD. Microwave + Kitchen Microwave Ovens. Small Appliances. Owner's Manuals. PDF Operating Manual Warranty. Video Product Warranty FAQs.
- SQW0613 until 2015/12/16 Owner’s Manual Blu-ray DiscTM Player Model No. DMP-BDT280 DMP-BD94 Thank you for purchasing this product. Please read these instructions carefully before using this product, and save this manual for future use.
- Panasonic DMP-BD605 features and comments. Help us keep the list up to date and Submit new DVD and Blu-ray Players here. Remember that it is our user that report the price More detailed technical informations from either manufacturer sites.
- Obtain product support for Panasonic DMP-BD605K - SD Memory Card Slot - Viera Cast - PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus. Blu-ray + DVD. Microwave + Kitchen Microwave Ovens. Small Appliances. Owner's Manuals. PDF Operating Manual Warranty. Video Product Warranty FAQs.
Panasonic Blu Ray Dvd RecorderWhat are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Panasonic Blu Ray Player Manual
3 user region code comments
|June 22, 2019||Post region code/hack comment|
I used a Kameleon 8 URC-8308
Set up the DVD button on the Remote to control the player using code 0490.
The instructions on how to do this will be in the 'One For All' manual.
Then program keys 0-9 with the remote control codes below. Again follow
the manual to do this. 'One For All' refers to this as 'Key Magic'
key 1, code 00191
key 2, code 00120
key 3, code 00065
key 4, code 00180
key 5, code 00143
key 6, code 00155
key 7, code 00122
key 8, code 00117
key 9, code 00129
key 0, code 00123
Switch on DVD player, make sure theirs no disc in it.
Press the One For All Remote buttons in the following sequence with about a
second pause between presses
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
The Blu Ray player will reboot, (basically switch off and then back on)
Pop in a region 1 disc and it should work fine
Just wanted to report that i was able to do this hack:
With the One for All URC-7740 remote (Argos - £14)
I actually had to use these instructions:
to program the remote - the user's manual doesn't mention anything about the 994 combination
1. hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice
2. press 994 (magic button blinks twice)
3. press magic
4. enter 5 digit code from above
5. press button (1..0) where to program it (magic button blinks twice)
6. repeat steps 1 to 0 for all keys.
Awesome - region free DVD player, youtube viewer, blueray player, ipod player & divx player. Very happy.
Thanks for the help and hopefully someone else will find this info useful.
In order to get the unit to play region locked Blu-ray discs from outside your own region, then hardware modification is required by installing a region free chip inside the player.
On exactly how to do so, i have found a pictorial guide on avsforums.com, who guides you threw the process step by step.
http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-ray-dvd-player ... t-one.html
I have had mine done region free like this, but i chose to pay a professional electronics repair guy to do it for me, so that no mistakes was done.
But it works, the player was originaly locked to B but have no problems playing A locked discs on it now.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.