Olympus WS-311M Digital Voice Recorder and WMA Music. This is actually covered in the very comprehensive owners manual, but I must have.This tutorial will focus on the Olympus WS-300M series digital audio recorder. Thank you for purchasing an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. Please read these instructions for information about using the product correctly and safely. Keep the instructions handy for future reference. To ensure successful recordings, we recommend that you test the record function and volume before use. EN DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER WS-331M WS.
- Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m User Manual Software
- Olympus Ws 821 Instruction Manual
- Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m User Manual Online
- Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7200
- Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m Manual
- I have a couple of different voice recorders, including another Olympus (WS-821.) Compared to those, the VN-541PC is a basic, scaled-down version that's designed to be intuitive to use, with enough features to satisfy most users. You don't need to read the manual to use it - press one button to select the mode, and slide another to record.
- Many media players have a voice record feature. The Olympus WS-311M is a voice recorder with media player features. It has 512MB of onboard flash memory that can record up to 138 hours in LP mode. Stereo XQ mode will capture up to 8 hours and 50 minutes of audio. Because this is a recorder first, it.
Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m User Manual Software
Superior audio that lets you Capture It All. This high-class digital voice recorder, music player and portable storage device is perfect for the on-the-go individual. Record your daily meetings or lectures with ease in popular Windows Media Audio format. Store and organize your files on the WS-311M and transfer to your PC with the easy-to-use 'USB Direct' design. Or, listen to your favorite artists in high-quality stereo sound!
138 HOURS RECORDING TIME. You'll never be hindered from recording audio, notes, lectures and more with an amazing 138 hours of available recording time.
DIRECT PC LINK. Nothing is faster than plugging right into the USB port on a computer to download or upload files with the WS-311M's cool 'USB Direct' design.
LET THE MUSIC PLAY. Store and listen to up to 120 songs for entertainment on the go. Music at your fingertips, whenever and wherever.
BUILT-IN STEREO MICROPHONE. From personal notes to school lectures to business-related meetings and music galore, everything sounds great in clear stereo sound from the built-in stereo microphone.
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 512MB internal Flash Memory
- WMA recording format
- 138 hours of recording time in LP mode
- Six recording modes: Use STXQ, STHQ and STSP for stereo recording or HQ, LP and SP for extended recording
- Variable Control Voice Actuator (VCVA) records only when sound is sensed
- One long-life battery (supplied) provides 21 hours of continuous operation
- The Low Cut Filter minimizes air conditioner noise and other similar noises
- Five file folders, each holding up to 200 files, provide unparalleled organization
- Up to 16 index marks can be set in a file
- USB Storage Device can store many file types, not just audio files
- Lock files to avoid accidentally erasing important information
- 'USB Direct' design provides direct connect to a PC
- High speed USB 2.0 provides fast download times
- WMA & MP3 Music Player
- Noise Cancel feature cuts out unwanted background noise
- Voice Filter enhances the human voice by cutting low and high frequency noises during playback
- Slow and fast playback speed variations
- Repeat and Random playback
- WOW XT technology provides rich bass and three-dimensional stereo sound
- Customize the sound with a built-in equalizer
WS-311M Instruction Manual (English) (3.1 MB)
WS-311M Instruction Manual (French) (3.2 MB)
WS-311M Instruction Manual (Spanish) (3.2 MB)
Olympus WS-321M Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus WS-320M Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus WS-331M Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus WS-310M Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus ME30W Microphone Kit Digital Recorder
Olympus WS-300M Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus AS-2300 Transcription Kit Digital Recorder
Olympus DM-20 Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus DM-10 Digital Recorders with Music Player
Olympus DS-2 Digital Recorder
Olympus DS-50 Professional Dictation Voice Recorder
Olympus DR-1000 Dictation Kit Digital Recorder
• To ensure recording from the beginning, start speaking after you see the red record/play indicator light on.
• A beep will sound when remaining recording time reaches 60 seconds, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds
• When remaining recording time is less than 60 seconds, the record/play indicator light starts flashing in
red. When the recording time is decreasing to 30 or 10 seconds, the light flashes faster.
• “Memory Full” or “Folder Full” will be displayed when the memory or folder capacity is full. Delete any
unnecessary files before recording any further (
☞ P. 72).
• If the REC button is pressed while the mode switch is set to MUSIC, “Music Mode” will flash on the
screen. Set the mode switch to VOICE before recording (
☞ P. 14).
Press the REC button while recording.
“Rec Pause” will flash on the display.
• The recorder will time out after 1 hour when
left in “Rec Pause”.
Press the REC button again.
Recording will resume at the point of
Olympus Ws 821 Instruction Manual
Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m User Manual Online
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7200
Olympus Voice Recorder Ws-311m Manual