- Motorola Mr2600 Ac2600
- Motorola Mr2600 Manual
- Motorola Mr2600 Wifi Router
- Motorola Ac2600 Router Manual
Motorola MR2600, AC2600 WiFi Smart Gigabit Router with Extended Range Plug the MR2600 into a broadband modem to get a high-speed Internet link for all your WiFi and Ethernet devices - HDTVs, smartphones, streaming TV players, game stations, computers, tablets, and more. The MR2600 features four Gigabit Ethernet ports and AC2600 dual band WiFi with 4 adjustable antennas for high speeds.
- PROVIDES A HIGH-SPEED INTELLIGENT ROUTER LINK between all your local WiFi and Ethernet devices and whatever Ethernet-capable modem you choose for Internet access. Featuring WiFi Power Boost, the MR1900 delivers very high speeds and extended range eve... Read more
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 WiFi Router+ 4 Gigabit Wired Switch
- Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable for wired home and office networks
- Connects computers to network components ... Read more
Motorola Mr2600 Ac2600
- User-friendly firewall
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- LED stealth mode
- Wi-Fi Power Boost
- Dual band
- Gigabit Ethernet
Motorola MR1900 is a popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling routers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as GL.iNet GL-AR750S or ASUS RT-ACRH13 .
Motorola MR1900 is $45.10 less expensive than an average router ($115).Key features
- Two-in-One DOCSIS
- Two-in-One DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- 680Mbps modem speed
- AC1750 WiFi
- 16x4 channel bonding
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 is a top selling and one of the more expensive options. It's a #1 bestseller in routers category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Netgear Nighthawk DOCSIS 3.0 or Netgear AC1600 WiFi Cable .
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 is $33.80 more expensive than an average router ($115).