- Infrared Thermometer Model It 903 Manual
- Infrared Thermometer It-903 User Manual
- Cen Tech Infrared Thermometer Manual
- General Irt207 Infrared Thermometer Manual
- Ryobi Infrared Thermometer Manual
- INTRODUCTION The IR Thermometer is a non-contact,infrared tempera-ture measuring instrument that can be used in: HVAC, vehicle diagnostics, process control industry, food indus.
- User Manual Wide Range InfraRed (IR) Thermometer with Type K input and Laser Pointer MODEL 42515. 2 42515-EU V4.1 2/09 Introduction Congratulations on your purchase of the Model 42515 IR Thermometer. The Model 42515 IR thermometer measures and displays non-contact (infrared) temperature readings up to. Infrared Thermometer (Non-contact.
- Infrared Thermometer Safety Information 3. Do not keep cells or batteries in a container where the terminals can be shorted. Do not put battery cells and battery packs near heat or fire. Do not put in sunlight. Caution To avoid damage to the Product or the equipment under.
Precision Infrared Thermometer Users Manual March 2005. Zards to the user. To avoid electrical shock or personal injury, follow these guidelines. The Fluke Model 576 Infrared Thermometer (the thermometer) is for non-contact temperature measurement.
Congratulations on your purchase of the new IRT207
InfraRed Thermometer (IRT). This IRT is
an 8:1 non-contact temperature measuring instrument
using infrared technology and laser sighting. Features
include a 4 digit backlit LCD, scan/hold function and
auto power off (7 secs). To measure a temperature,
point the unit at the object, pull the measuring trigger
and hold. Make sure the target area is larger than the
unit’s spot size.
2. Safety Information
CAUTION: Use of controls or adjustments or
performance of procedures other than those specified
herein may result in dangerous radiation exposure.
• DO NOT submerge the unit in water.
• This product is not designed for use in medical
evaluations. The product can only be used to
measure body temperature simply for reference.
The IRT is meant for industrial and commercial uses.
LASER WARNING NOTE!
Do not point laser directly at eye.
Use caution around reflective surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children.
This instrument conforms to the following standards:
EN61326: Electrical equipment for measurement, control
and laboratory use.
IEC61000-4-2: Electrostatic discharge immunity test.
IEC61000-4-3: Radiated, radio-frequency,
electromagnetic field immunity test.
IEC61000-4-8: Power frequency magnetic field immunity
Tests were conducted using a frequency range of
80-1000MHz with the instrument in three orientations.
The average error for the three orientations
is ±1.0ºF (±0.5ºC) at 3V/m throughout
the spectrum. However, between
781-1000MHz at 3V/m,
the instrument may not
meet its stated accuracy.
4. Operation of Instrument
4-1 Quick Start
To measure a temperature, point the unit at the target you
want to measure, pull the trigger and hold. Move closer to
or farther from the target until it appears about the same
size as the laser’s circular measurement ‘spot’, which has
a D:S ratio (Field of View) of 8:1. The single spot of laser
is used for aiming purposes only.
The unit displays temperatures in either ºF or ºC.
Replace the battery when the battery voltage drops
below the voltage for reliable operation and the low
-4º to 608ºF (-20º to 320ºC)
±2% of reading or 3.6°F (2°C),
whichever is greater
Field of View
Class 2, <1mW @655nm
32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @ 10 to 90% RH
Auto Power Off
Automatically after 7 sec.
Fixed at 0.95
14º to 122ºF (-10º to 50ºC)
Laser Sight Switchable YES
Infrared Thermometer Model It 903 Manual
“9V” battery (included)
5.98 x 4.65 x 1.26 in. (152 x 118 x 32 mm)
4.22 oz. (120g) without battery
“9V” battery, Instruction manual
Cleaning the lens: Blow off loose particles using clean
compressed air. Gently brush remaining debris away
with a camel’s hair brush. Carefully wipe the surface
with a moist cotton swab. The swab may be moistened
DO NOT use solvents to clean the glass lens.
Infrared Thermometer It-903 User Manual
Cleaning the housing:
Use soap and water on a damp sponge or soft cloth.
Laser ON/OFF Indication
ºF/ºC Switch Indication
Laser ON/OFF Switch
Cen Tech Infrared Thermometer Manual
©2014 GENERAL TOOLS & INSTRUMENTS New York, NY 10013
Montreal, Canada H9R 1E1
Laser Certification Label
(on side of unit)