3D BIM Models (64) Apply 3D BIM Models filter Literature (219) Apply Literature filter Manuals (144) Apply Manuals filter Software Updates (12) Apply Software Updates filter Specifications (297) Apply Specifications filter. Download; Download manual. Print HUNTER XC Owners Manual And Programming Instructions. Related Manuals for HUNTER XC. Timer Hunter XC Owners Manual And Programming Instructions 18 pages. Residential irrigation controller. Controller Hunter SRC Instructions 3 pages. Hunter XC Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Hunter XC Owners Manual And Programming Instructions.
- Read online or download PDF. Page 5 / 20. Hunter XC User Manual. Hunter Control panel Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com - online owner manuals library Search.
- The XC was Hunter's entry-level residential controller that was sunset in 2010. The XC was replaced by the X-Core, which was developed as a more efficient and versatile solution for the same applications. The X-Core is recommended as the replacement for current XC owners. All XC's are warrantied for two years from the manufacturing date code.
Hunter Xc Controller Repair
A – LCD Display
Run Times – Allows user to set each valve station run time
from 1 minute to 4 hours.
Start Times – Allows 1 to 4 start times to be set in each
3. Station Number – Indicates currently selected station number.
4. Program Designator – Identifies program (A, B, or C) in use.
5. Day of the Week – Identifies day of the week.
Interval Watering – Identifies month when programming
7. Odd/Even Watering – Identifies if Odd or Even watering has
8. Flashing Sprinkler – Indicates that watering is taking place.
System Off – Allows user to discontinue all programs and
watering. Also allows the user to set the programmable 'rain
off' which stops watering for a period from 1 to 7 days.
Umbrella – Indicates that the rain sensor is active.
Seasonal Adjustment – Allows the user to make run time
changes according to the seasons without reprogramming the
controller. Bars on the left allow quick visual reference to the
seasonal adjustment percentage.
Rain Drop – Indicates watering will occur on the selected day.
Crossed Rain Drop – Indicates the watering will NOT occur
on the selected day.
Calendar – Indicates interval watering schedule has been
programmed. Icon also appears when programming the current
B – Wiring Compartment
15. Terminal Strip – Use to attach transformer, sensor, and valve
wires from their source to the controller.
16. Reset Button – Use to reset the controller.
17. Battery Holder – Holds six AA alkaline batteries.
C – Control Buttons
Button – Increases the selected item flashing in the display.
Button – Decreases the selected item flashing in the display.
Button – Returns selected flashing display to previous item.
Button – Advances the selected flashing display to the next item.
Button – Selects program A, B or C for different watering zone
18. Sensor Bypass Switch.
D – Dial Settings
Run – Normal dial position for all controller automatic and manual
Current Time/Day – Allows current day and clock time to be set.
Start Times – Allows 1 to 4 start times to be set in each program.
Run Times – Allows user to set each valve station run time from 1
minute to 4 hours.
Water Days – Allows the user to select interval days to water.
Seasonal Adjustment – Allows user to make run time changes
according to the seasons without reprogramming the controller.
Bars on the left allow quick visual reference to the seasonal
Manual-One Station – Allows user to activate a one-time
watering of a single valve.
Manual-All Stations – Allows user to activate a one-time
watering of all valve stations or a few selected stations.
System Off – Allows user to discontinue all programs and
watering. Also allows the user to set the programmable rain off
which stops watering for a period from 1 to 7 days.
E – External Transformer (Optional)
A plug in transformer can be used to supply AC power to the
Display shows a station is running but
the and icons are flashing
The sensor is interrupting irrigation,
however the station has been
programmed to override the sensor
Check the sensor override status (see page 23)
Automatic irrigation does not start at
the start time and controller is not in the
System Off mode
• AM/PM of time of day not set correctly
• AM/PM of start time not set correctly
• Start Time is disabled (set for Off)
• Controller is not receiving AC power
• Correct AM/PM of time of day
• Correct AM/PM of start time
• See Setting Program Start Times (see page 18)
• Check AC power connections
The display shows dashes when the dial
is in the Solar Sync Settings position
• The Solar Sync sensor is not
connected to the controller
• The Solar Sync sensor wires may have
a break in them or a bad connection
Connect the Solar Sync to the “SEN” positions on the
wiring terminal. The display will then show the Region
and Water Adjustment setting.
Run times for a particular station are
too short/too long when using a Solar
Program Run Time too long/short
Solar Sync provides a global seasonal adjustment to the
controller. If a particular station has run times too long
or too short, make the appropriate adjustment to the
program in the controller. Make sure to change seasonal
adjust back to 100% before making changes to program
run times. Do this by turning the dial to the Seasonal
Adjust position and increasing/decreasing the value
Hunter Xc Manual
Seasonal Adjust seems low
• Region too high
• Water Adjustment too low
• Location of Sensor does not allow for
Increase the value on the Water Adjustment scale
(the default setting is 5). If you max out on the Water
Adjustment scale at 10 and still require more seasonal
adjustment, move down one Region (from 4 to 3, for
Hunter Xc 600 Controller Manual
example) and start at Water Adjustment setting 5. Solar
Sync will immediately update the Seasonal Adjust on the
controller. If it is still too high, repeat the adjustment until
the desired seasonal adjust is showing on the controller.