HTC One X9 User Manual Pdf
REVIEW HTC One X9
The HTC One is HTC’s 2013 Android flagship, a hugely important device aiming to change the dynamics for HTC. To do that, the HTC One improves in four major areas - camera quality with a new BSI camera with optical image stabilization and UltraPixel technology, a premium metal unibody design, a new simplified HTC Sense Android experience and enhanced stereo sound.
- HTC One X review, specifications and user manual. Read HTC One X full specs and features. Find instructions on how to reset the phone. Htc one x review, htc one x s720e, htc one x specification, htc one x specifications, htc one x specs, htc one x user guide, htc one x user manual, htc one x user manual download, htc one x user manual pdf.
- HTC Corporation (TSE: 2498, formerly High Tech Computer Corporation changed its name in June 2008) - British-Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets. The company initially produced mainly smartphones based on Windows Mobile mobile operating system from Microsoft, but in 2009 began to produce most of the devices on the Android platform, and from 2010 and on Windows Phone platform.
- Download user guide and instruction manual of HTC One M8 on PDF. Designed in a single piece of polished metal with a curved shape that fits your hand.
- From time to time, HTC adds or enhances features in apps such as HTC Sense™ Home, Camera, G. Slots with card trays There are trays inside the nano SIM.
In a china licensing website that MANPOWER has emerged a smartphone that has been manufactured by HTC under the name HTC One X9, and will not wait much longer this smartphone will be introduced to the public by the HTC. This smartphone will be entered into the ranks of Flagship smartphone as it carries the specification with the latest hardware and is not used by any other smartphone.
As one of the flagship smartphone that makes price HTC One X9 expensive makes it equipped with a screen that is very good, taking a screen of 5.5 inches which has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, equivalent to Full HD make it display images that are very good, especially the screen is technologically IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which makes having a wide viewing angle even if viewed from the side of the screen. Unfortunately there is no information related to the protective glass screen what to use, whether to use Gorilla Glass or Glass Dragontraill.
Continues to sektir spur the kitchen of his HTC One X9 is equipped with hardware that is very capable, its specs equipped with processor-powered Octa core or eight-core brain processor has a speed of 2.2 GHz, the processor tech architecture of 64 bits so that its performance over a maximum of a 32 Bit , the ability of its processor is supported by the latest chipset on board is manufactured by Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
For business multitaskingnya HTC One X9 is equipped with a memory capacity of 2 GB of RAM, so it will be very responsive multitasking activity and would be very comfortable although used to open up many applications as well as play a heavy game. Performance would be the maximum because this smartphone operating system Android OS v5.0.2 or Lollipop which of course will be getting an update to Android OS v6.0 or Marsmallow. Not only is it the HTC One X9 also provides internal memory for storage of 16 GB of data.
in the photography we will be presented with the main camera powered lens 13 megapixels that will produce the best quality photos thanks to the support of features Autofocus and Dual Tone LED flash that will maximize the picture, on the front brother will find the camera that we can use to take pictures selfie with lens size 5 megapixels will capture every beautiful moments selfie.
For matters submitted to the durability of the battery capacity of 3000 mAh battery which would be able to sustain the activity of the HTC One X9 for a full day.
|Quick Star Guide|
|User Guide Pdf|
Manual HTC One X plus
Htc One User Manual Pdf
Download HTC One X+ user manual in PDF format: HTC_One_X_plus_User_Guide-EN
Our best-rated Android phone just got even better with invigorated muscle packed into a blazing 1.7GHz quad-core processor for 27% faster performance.* HTC One X+ offers uncompromised response to your multiple demands starting with doubled internal storage: 64GB worth. And, it’s our longest battery life yet – up to 37% longer – with high-stamina performance and up to 6 hours more talk time.
- Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams with battery
- Display: 4.7 inch super LCD 2 touch screen with Gorilla® Glass 2
- Resolution: HD 720p
Total storage : 64GB, available capacity varies1
- 850/900/1900//2100 MHz2
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Gyro sensor
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable3
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 1080p HD video recording
- 1.6 megapixel front camera (720p for video recording)
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip
- VideoPic: Capture a 6 megapixel photo while shooting HD video at the same time
- Continuous shooting: One-press continuous shooting captures up to 99 shots
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Sightseeing mode: Ensures that your camera is always ready for your next great shot
- Video stabilization: Removes shakiness for smooth, professional videos
- Slow motion video capture and playback
Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording: .amr
Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Recording: .mp4
Embedded & rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery 4ab
Capacity: 2100 mAh
Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5 V and 1 A
3 thoughts on “HTC One X+ User guide”
I have a htc one x and I need to know how to set the setting so that when a caller calls me his number has to be shown it cant be private or non published number. how do I do this
Hidden number the caller has set operator, it will not affect your phone’s settings
Hi my mum has this phone and when she has finished ringing someone she presses end cal. But later when you try to ring. Her back she is on constant engaged which is costing her a bomb plus we had to get someone to drive out to her to tell her that no one can get hold of her so she has rang me once again for me to ring back and she has been on engaged for two days. She is pressing the end call. Help..