- Fujifilm Fcr Xg-1 User Manual
- Fujifilm Fcr Xg-1 Manual
- Fuji Fcr Xg-1 Service Manual
- Fuji Fcr Xg-1 User Manual
The FCR Prima-T is Fujifilm's second generation digital veterinary x ray product designed exclusively to address the needs of the private practice markets. Fuji Fcr Xg 1 Manual has a Fuji Fcr Xg 1 Manual, easy-to-use interface with Xg 1 Manual what content is included and what content has to be user-generated. Fuji Fcr Xg 1 Manual, most device and are updated when the accessibility service is improved.These Fuji Fcr Xg 1 Manual only get activated if you explicitly turn CR Console Operation Manual 010-214-00 Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.
DESCRIPTIONFuji Xg1 Smart CR Flash Lite IIP.
Fujifilm’s FCR XG-1 Computed Radiography system greatly simplifies digital X-ray imaging. This extremely compact device reads and processes digital X-ray image information that’s been recorded on an imaging plate (IP) using a cassette-type X-ray stand. Simple by adding the XG-1 to your existing equipment, your radiography room can provide all the benefits of a highly advanced digital system, without having to replace all of your equipment. Portability and connectivity features ensure unprecedented versatility, since you can move the imager outside the radiology department, establish a remote imaging network, then quickly and easily print out hard copies on film using an image recorder. FCR XG-1: the digital X-ray imaging system that’s easy-to-use and goes anywhere.
FORUMSView All (23)Ask a New Question
a month ago
|a month agoGetting error 11343|
Getting error 11343 : ip has been returned to cassette without erasure. I need a service operation manuals please. no scan or erasure taking place. need help. [email protected]Reply
2 months ago
|2 months agoService / User Manual|
I need a Service and user manual for the Fujifilm FCR XG-1. Thanks in advance! [email protected]Reply
2 months ago
|2 months agoCassette refuses to come out |
Please I'm having trouble with my xg1 cassette eject error. The cassette refuses to come out of the machine. What to do plsReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
Fujifilm Fcr Xg-1 User Manual
- Advanced digital-image processing produces easy-to-read, high-diagnostic-value radiographs.
- Can use the XG-1 in a multitude of environments and situations.
- The XG-1 works with most existing equipment, ensuring that you reap the benefits of digital without having to replace your radiography room equipment.
- In multiple-unit configuration, CR Console will mutually share the patient's database throughout the network allowing easy access to the patient datasets from anywhere.
- Compact single-cassette reader with automatic feed/load streamlines workflow, improving cost performance with processing potential of 62 IP/hr (14' x 14').
- Wide dynamic range captures rich diagnostic information; automatic sensitivity-adjustment function minimizes variations in X-ray exposure, ensuring more consistent image quality.
Fujifilm Fcr Xg-1 Manual
Fuji Fcr Xg-1 Service Manual
Fuji Fcr Xg-1 User Manual
Reading Gray Scale: 12 bits/pixel
Power Supply: Single phase 50-60HZ, 120/200-240VAC ±10%, 2.6-1.3A
Humidity: 40~80%RH (No dew condensation)