View and Download Epson WorkForce WF-2750 Installation Guide Manual
Epson WorkForce WF-2750 installation guide manual was written in English and published in PDF File (Portable Document Format). You can find helpful and important information or learn the basics of Epson WorkForce WF-2750 printer with its user manual, user guide and instruction manual. Epson WorkForce WF-2750 manual available online, you can read Epson WorkForce WF-2750 user manual PDF as your first reference or download it free here.
Removing and Installing Ink CartridgesMake sure you have your replacement cartridges handy before you begin. You must install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones.
Epson Connect Solutions for Smartphones, Tablets, and More Using AirPrint Using Google Cloud Print Using the Mopria Print Service Android Printing Using the Epson Print Enabler Using Fire OS Printing Using Windows 10 Mobile Printing Using Epson Print and Scan App with Windows Tablets Printing and Scanning with NFC from Your Android Device.
Leave your old cartridges in the printer until you are ready to replace them to prevent the print head nozzles from drying out. Do not open ink cartridge packages until you are ready to install the ink. Cartridges are vacuum packed to maintain reliability.
- Turn on your product.
- If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced, then select OK and press the up arrow button.
- If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance >Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
Do not touch the flat white cable inside the printer. Do not lift the scanner unit while the document cover is open.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
Note: Dispose of used cartridges carefully. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a doctor right away. Keep ink cartridges out of the reach of children.
- Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times as shown. Then remove the cartridge from the package.
Do not remove any labels or seals, or ink will leak. Do not touch the green chip on the cartridge. Install the new cartridge immediately after removing the old one; if you do not, the print head may dry out and be unable to print.
- Remove only the yellow tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it all the way down until it clicks into place.
- Press the Color button to make sure the cartridges are installed correctly.
If you see a message that an ink cartridge is installed incorrectly, lift up the scanner unit, and press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit. The product starts charging the ink. This takes a few minutes. When you see a completion message on the LCD screen, ink replacement is complete.
Note: Do not turn off the product while charging or you will waste ink.
Epson Printer Manual Wf 2750
If you remove an ink cartridge for later use, protect the ink supply area from dirt and dust and store it in the same environment as the printer. The valve in the ink supply port is designed to contain any excess ink, but do not touch the ink supply port or surrounding area. Always store ink cartridges with the label facing up; do not store cartridges upside-down.