Nov 30, 2019 LG G4 manual, LG G4 User Guide Free, Download PDF LG H815, LG H818 LG G4 H815, H818 User Guide Manual Tips Tricks Download In this post I am posting a link of PDF file that will help you to use LG G4 in this PDF Guide all tips and tricks are mentioned so that a.
Today Verizon has started seeding the latest June Google Security patch update with build version VS9862BA for Verizon LG G4. Now you can download and install the VS9862BA update manually on your LG G4 using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G4. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG G4 (Custom ROM).
If you don’t want manual update, then update Verizon LG G4 via FOTA VS9862BA, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is VS9862BA.
- 1 Download Install VS9862BA Stock Marshmallow Firmware on Verizon LG G4
- 2 How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS9862BA on Verizon LG G4 using the below guide :
Download Install VS9862BA Stock Marshmallow Firmware on Verizon LG G4
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG G4 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS9862BA on Verizon LG G4. The update is a minor update which comes with latest June Security Patch update. Along Security update, Verizon also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Google Security patch for Verizon LG G4 . So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the Verizon LG G4 VS9862BA KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG G4. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG G4, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS9862BA KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG G4.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS9862BA comes with the latest June Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest VS9862BA build on Verizon LG G4 in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS9862BA June Security Patch on Verizon LG G4 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG G4, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA June take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow VS9862BA v10h on Verizon LG G4 :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG G4.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS9862BA on Verizon LG G4 using the below guide :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on Verizon LG G4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
User Manual For Lg G4
- Download LG UP – Click here
- LG Drivers Download link – Click Here
Lg G4 Manual Download
Full Firmware file coming soon