Dak Turbo Baker Manual
Mar 28, 2011 Making my amazing super low carb bread in the old reliable and POWERFUL DAK Turbo Baker IV. My mom passed away and I got this from her, so it. Below Magic Chef Dak Turbo Baker IV Bread Maker Machine FAB-2000 w/ Manual. DAK FAB 2000Turbo Baker II Automatic Bread Machine With Manual $44.99 $32.95, Dak Turbo Baker IV Bread Maker Machine FAB 2000 w Manual $55.00 Paleo Recipes granath zh smokaroma cu300 je used vortron tb panasonic bread eo using ya5550 mg taco bueno and lf paula deen zc.
Dak Turbo Baker
MANUAL DOUGH-MAKING CYCLE
For DAK Turbo Baker IV Bread Machine
This mode is for manually making dough, when you wish to make specialty breads like pizza dough, croissants or cinnamon rolls, and then bake the bread in your oven.
1. Make sure that the inner pot and the dough blade are properly installed, then prepare the ingredients for the selected bread.
2. Place the active dry yeast in the inner pot. Hint: For better baking results, add the yeast at the rear edge of the inner pot.
3. According to the recipe that you are using:
a) Add the dry ingredients to the inner pot.
b) Add the liquid ingredients last.
Note: The liquid ingredients should be warm (120 to 13O degrees F), to activate the yeast.
5. Press the SELECT button repeatedly to select the type of dough to be made.
*The BREAD indicator for the selected type of bread lights up.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that both the MANUAL indicator and the BREAD indicator for the selected bread are ON.
6. Press the START button to start the MANUAL. dough-making cycle immediately.
7. When the dough is prepared, remove it from the inner pot, let It rise in the shape you desire, then bake it in your oven.
|Title||Recipe: Manual Dough Making Instructions for the DAK Bread Machine|
|From||Betsy at Recipelink.com, 05-28-2007|
|Reply to||ISO: dak manual recipes|
|Board||Cooking with Appliances at Recipelink.com|