The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Artsana USA, announce a voluntary recall of the Chicco Polly Highchair due to laceration hazard.
- Chicco Polly High Chair Assembly Instructions
- Chicco Polly High Chair Instructions
- Chicco High Chair Instructions
- Chicco Polly High Chair Cover
- View and Download CHICCO POLLY instructions for use manual online. POLLY High Chair pdf manual download. High Chair Chicco Polly Magic Owner's Manual (25 pages) High Chair Chicco Happy Snack Instructions For Use Manual (12 pages) Summary of Contents for CHICCO POLLY.
- May 30, 2018 i love this high chair for my 5 months old baby boy.Easy to assemble and use. It very comfortable for him to sit in. Often times he sits in there perfectly content even while he is not eating.The fabric portions are all removable and washable allowing for quick wipe down of the plastic portions.Chicco its a good brand i have a carseat & stroller &i love it. 100% Recommended.
View & download of more than 430 Chicco PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Stroller user manuals, operating guides & specifications. Manuals; Brands; Chicco Manuals; Chicco manuals Manualslib has more than 430 Chicco manuals. Models Document Type. Polly Double Pad High Chair. Download 9 Chicco High Chair PDF manuals. User manuals, Chicco High chair Operating guides and Service manuals. Chicco Manuals; High Chair; Chicco High Chair manuals Manualslib has more than 9 Chicco High Chair manuals. Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter. POLLY Double Phase.
This recall involves a range of Chicco Polly highchairs with pegs on the back legs intended for tray storage manufactured prior to October 13, 2010. The highchairs have a folding frame for storage and a reclining seat. The model number and date code can be found on a label which is on the underside of the seat close to the footrest. Affected model numbers are listed further down this page.
Children can fall on or against the pegs on the rear legs of the highchair, resulting in a bruising or laceration injury. The firm is aware of 21 reports of incidents in which a child fell against the peg and received injuries, including four laceration injuries requiring medical closure (stitches, tape or glue) and one scratched cornea.
Chicco Polly High Chair Assembly Instructions
Retail stores including Babies R Us, Burlington Coat Factory, Buy Buy Baby, Shopko and Toys R Us, as well as online outlets including Albeebaby.com, Amazon.com, Babyage.com, Babysupermart.com, Diapers.com and Target.com for between $100 and $150. About 455,000 affected chairs were sold from 2005 through July 2012.
Chicco Polly High Chair Instructions
Request Free Peg Cover Kit
Chicco High Chair Instructions
If a consumer has a Chicco Polly Highchair with pegs on the back legs, they should request a free peg cover kit be mailed to them. To help prevent injuries before repair, consumers should store the tray on the pegs when the highchair is not in use. For more information, contact Chicco toll-free at (800) 807-8817 between 8 am - 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday.
Chicco Polly High Chair Cover
To obtain this news release and product safety information, please visit www.cpsc.gov.