Free Download Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
This Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash for close-up and macro shooting is loaded with features and capabilities. With Canon's E-TTL II, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS DSLRs. Circular twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more 580EX II/430EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash Key Features:
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently.
- Compatible with all EOS bodies.
- Supports E-TTL II Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX IIs or 430EXs
- Ratio control in manual mode: 1/1 ~ 1/64 range in 7 full steps
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Seven Custom Functions set on the flash LCD
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
- Compatible with AA alkaline, lithium, Ni-CdCD and Ni-MH batteries
- Accepts Canon external battery packs (compact battery pack CP-E2 & transistor pack E)
Nov 12, 2018 Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Owner's Manual Download, View Online. Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Canon Mr 14ex Ring Flash
Introduction The Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II is a flash unit for shooting close-ups with Canon EOS cameras, compatible with E-TTL II/E-TTL/ TTL autoflash systems. The flash unit is equipped with various functions suitable for a wide range of shooting objectives, from simple shooting to advanced shooting. Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II is ideal for macro photography offers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering to deliver accurate and consistent exposures. The Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II equipped twin flash tubes can be controlled independently to create uniform shadowless lighting, or use shadows to emphasize texture.
Canon Macro Ring Lite Mr-14ex
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User's Manual - English, Español, Français