- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones User Manual
- Beats Wireless Headphones Manual Pdf
- Beats Studio Headphones Manual
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones Manual
- Beats Studio Wireless Manual
Wireless User Guide. EN Important Safety Information 4 Keys and Parts 7 Charge the Battery 8. Turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones in/on your ears, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable. Select ”Beats Wireless” from the list of found devices on your phone or music player.
- Ask the question you have about the Beats Studio 3 Wireless here simply to other product owners. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Beats Studio 3 Wireless owners to provide you with a good answer.
- Beats By Dr Dre Studio User Manual Beats by dr dre wireless manual manuals and user guides for this beats by dr dre Beats studio wireless over-the-ear headphones, read customer reviews. View & download of more than 19 Beats By Dr Dre user manuals, guides and instructions. Beats By Dr Dre Headphones, Earphones owner's manuals, operation.
- Need a manual for your Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphone? Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product.
- View and Download Beats Electronics Wireless user manual online. Wireless Headphones. Wireless Headphone pdf manual download. Also for: Wireless headphones, Beats.
I understand you are having trouble getting your Wireless Studio Beats to go into discovery mode so they can be paired with your iPhone 6 and your MacBook.
Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones User ManualHere are some troubleshooting basics to try:
Reset the Wireless Studio Beats
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds.
Forget this device
Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to 'Forget This Device.'
Then try pairing them again.
Bluetooth basics –– Studio Wireless
- Turn your headphones ON.
Ensure that there is no audio cable plugged into your headphones.
- The Bluetooth LED on the left earcup will blink, indicating that you are in pairing mode.
- Connect to your headphones with your phone or music player.
- The Bluetooth LED will blink four times to confirm a connection has been made and will remain on.
To manually initiate pairing mode, press and hold the 'b' button for 2 seconds.
- Turn your headphones ON.
Disconnect & reconnect
- Push and hold the 'b' button to disconnect your Bluetooth connection.
- To re-pair to your last Bluetooth connected device, press and release the 'b' button.
Bluetooth status indicators
LED Status Fast Pulsing Searching for Bluetooth Connection On (Solid) Connected
Beats Wireless Headphones Manual PdfMac issues with Bluetooth
Having trouble connecting your Apple products to Beats via Bluetooth? Follow these steps:
- Disable Bluetooth on any devices linked to your Beats.
- Open the Bluetooth menu from System Preferences on your Mac.
- Select your Beats from the list of found devices and remove it.
- Activate pairing on your Beats.
- Check the LED lights to ensure it’s in pairing mode.
- Go back to the Mac Bluetooth menu and select your Beats device.
On OS X 10.8, you'll need to select your Beats as your audio device under Bluetooth Preferences.
- You’re paired! But you may need to reconnect. Select your Beats in the Bluetooth menu and choose Use as Audio Device (stereo).
Beats Studio Headphones Manual
Audio will now stream properly through your Beats. If you’re still stuck, try restarting your Mac.
Bluetooth works through a short-distance radio transmission, so it’s not uncommon for audio to get a little fuzzy at times. Here’s how to fix it:
Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones Manual
To test or improve sound
Beats Studio Wireless Manual
- Place both devices within 30 feet, or closer.
- Move both devices away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves, wireless routers and other electronics.
- Ensure your Beats and Bluetooth device are charged and turned on.
- Increase the volume on your Beats and the paired Bluetooth device.
- Go to sound settings on your device and select your Beats as the input/output device (Mac) or as the playback/recording device (PC).