Avaya 1608 IP Telephone. End User Guide. 1608 IP Telephone End User Guide 1 Page. The 1608 IP telephone is a multiline IP telephone for use with Avaya Communication Manager or Avaya Distributed Office. Network Information — shows a summary of network-related parameters for your phone, such as IP parameters. The Avaya 5610SW IP telephone provides the same advanced calling features and functions as traditional Avaya telephones. This stylish phone incorporates a number of convenient features, such as a built-in headset jack, message waiting indicator, easily. 4610/5610 Phone Page 7 IP Office 15-601124 Issue 05a (16 July 2009) The Telephone: 1. The Telephone This guide covers the use of the 4610 and 5610 phones on IP Office. These phones are physically similar, however the 5610 is only supported on the IP Office whereas the 4610 is supported on a range of Avaya phone. Find the user manual you need for your phone and more at ManualsOnline. Automotive; Baby Care; Car Audio & Video; Cell Phone. Troubleshooting and Product Support Avaya. Avaya Telephone 5610SW IP. How do I change the date. Avaya Telephone 700340227.
This single line telephone is ideal for telecommuters and everyday office use. Features a 5-line, 29 character grayscale display, 24 programmable call appearance / feature keys and 9 fixed feature keys. Also includes a message waiting indicator, a built-in headset jack and a full-duplex speaker phone for audio conferencing.
Avaya 5610sw Ip Phone Setup
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail.
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs.
- QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port.
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible.
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured.
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand.
- Avaya Grey Color for all markets.
- 5 line x 29 character (168 x 80 4-grayscale) display.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- 4 Embedded applications: Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser (WAP/WML), Options.
- Integrated 2 full duplex 10/100 BaseT switched Ethernet ports for connection to the IP Office and PC pass through.
- Auto-negotiation provided separately for each port.
- 802.3 Flow Control.
- Phone has priority over PC port at all times.
- Connects to IP Office via the LAN
Avaya 4610sw Ip User Manual
Note: The 5600 series will only work on Avaya IP Office release version 3 or higher.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.