Page 1 To activate either button, press on the areas indicated above. Jawbone comes with multiple earbud options and can be worn with or without an earloop. Choose what feels best for you. Page 2 6 d i f f e r e n t s i z e s paIR LET’S GET TOGETHER You will need to introduce your Jawbone to your mobile phone by something we call “pairing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Audioxa Bluetooth Headset. This Bluetooth headset is my favorite, not easy to fall. Sound quality is good, easy to operate. 5 people found this helpful. 0 Comment Report abuse Jason. 3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bluetooth. Jul 12, 2016 BlueFit Bluetooth Headset honest Review. BlueFit Bluetooth Headset honest Review. Skip navigation Sign in. This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Download 597 Jabra Headsets PDF manuals. User manuals, Jabra Headsets Operating guides and Service manuals.
Monster Clarity HD Bluetooth Headphones Manual
Get the most out of your equipment and enjoy great audio performance even at safe levels. Our headphones will allow you to hear more details at lower volume levels than ever before.
Learn how to establish a safe listening level and review other important safety guidelines from the Consumer Electronics Association at www.ce.org. Important information on how to prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) and a comprehensive list of which noises can cause damage can be found on the Deafness Research Foundation’s website, www.drf.org.
Physiology of the Ear and Hearing
For additional information on what loud noises do to your ear and more on protecting the ear, reference www.abelard.org/hear/hear.php#loud-music
Do not use headphones when it’s unsafe to do so—while operating a vehicle, riding a bike, crossing streets, or during any activity or in an environment where your full attention to your surroundings is required.
It‘s dangerous to drive while wearing headphones, and in many places, illegal because it decreases your chances of hearing life-saving sounds outside of your vehicle, such as another car’s horn and emergency vehicle sirens.
Please avoid wearing your headphones while driving.
Use one of Monster’s FM transmitters to listen to your mobile media devices through your car stereo instead.
Wipe earcups with a soft cloth dampened with a mild soap solution.
Using Finger Tip Controls
The surface of the right ear cup is a touch sensitive control surface. The center section (the logo) serves as a play/pause control. Tap once for play/pause also for answer/end.
Swipe motion on the touch pad works as a volume control. Swipe up for more volume, swipe down for less volume. Tap action anywhere on the touch pad works as track forward/track back control. Tap two times for the next track. Tap three times for the previous track.
Key Features and Parts
The headset contains the following parts:
Before using the headset wirelessly, you need to charge the battery and pair the headset with a compatible device.
The package includes a Micro USB cable that can be connected to your computer or other device made for USB charging. You can use a standard USB compatible charging device that plugs directly into a wall socket, or you can plug the USB cable directly into a laptop or PC. Plug the Micro USB end of the included USB cable into the USB micro port charger connector under the right earcup of the headphone. Plug the other end into a USB port on your computer or other devices made for USB charging. The indicator light will be red while charging. Once fully charged, the LED will be off. Charge time is 2 hours on an empty battery. The fully charged battery has power for up to 20 hours talking and/or music time. In this mode you can listen to your headphones via Bluetooth wireless communication or through the 3.5mm audio in.
1. Ensure that your phone or music player is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset, it will enter the pairing mode automatically and the blue and red indicator light starts to flash quickly. The headset is ready to pair with your device.
3. To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the multifunction key (for about five seconds) until the blue and red indicator light starts to flash quickly.
4. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone or music player, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
5. Select “ClarityHD On Ear” from the list of found devices on your phone or music player.
Bluetooth Headset Manual
6. If necessary, enter passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device.
Using ClarityHD On-Ear Without Battery Power
If your ClarityHD On-Ear headphone is not charged, Bluetooth wireless communication will not be available.
No Batteries Required
You can use your ClarityHD On-Ear headphone as a wired headphone to save batteries or if your batteries are not charged. Simply connect one end of the cable to the bottom of the earcup and the other to your wireless capable or wired MP3 player. By inserting an audio cable in this way, ClarityHD On-Ear wireless functionality is automatically disabled.
Disconnect the Headphone
To disconnect the headset from your device, switch off
the headset, or disconnect it in the Bluetooth menu of
Reconnect the Headphone
To connect the headset to the phone or music player that you last used with it, switch on the headset or make the connection in the Bluetooth menu of your device.
*Action during call.
Headset Controls Listen to Music
To listen to music, connect the headset to a compatible music player that supports A2DP Bluetooth profile. The available music functions depend on your music player.
To play a song, select the song in the music player and press the play/pause key on the ClarityHD On-Ear Headset. To pause or resume playing a song, press the play/pause key.
If you receive or make a call while listening to music, the music is paused until the call ends.
GUIDE TO INDICATOR LIGHTS
Break-in time for headphones? We’re kidding, right? No we’re not. Like any high performance product, whether it’s cars or headphones, they’re mechanical devices that settle in after use. Your new headphones will sound incredible out of the box, but will “mellow” out after use and sound even better. We recommend playing them for 8 hours. After 20 hours of playing, they should be fully broken in. Enjoy.
If applicable, battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.
Questions about your Monster Clarity HD Bluetooth Headphones ? Post in the comments!
Download Monster Clarity HD Bluetooth Headphones Manual [PDF]
Important safety information
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not use the product if there is any potential danger.
- Do not turn the volume too high to hear sounds around you, turn down the volume if you feel a tinnitus or the volume is too high.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special attention (e.g. in traffic).
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children, to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the product dry to avoid corrosion.
- Do not use the product if you feelobvious discomfort, irritationor haveotheradverse reactions.
- Do not expose the product to extreme temperatures below -15℃ (5℉) or above 55℃ (131℉), to maintain the lifespan of headset or battery.
T2S Bluetooth headset
USB charging cable
Charging and battery
Only use charging cable supplied by Bluedio, or may cause damage to the headset.
The DC voltage should be 5V and current should exceed 400mA.
The headset built-in battery is rechargeable and non-detachable. Do not replace the battery.
- Switch off the headset before charging.
- Connect the smaller plug of the charging cable to the USB socket of the headset; connect the other plug to the USB socket of your computer or other charging device; the LED lights up red and the headset is being charged.
- When the headset is fully charged (about 1.5~2hrs), the LED lights up blue or LED goes out.
Keep the MF button pressed until the LED lights up blue.
Keep the MF button pressed until the LED flashes blue.
Switching the headset off
Keep the MF Button pressed until the LED flashes blue then goes off.
Pairing the headset with your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the headset and your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth device) within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Keep the MF button pressed until the LED lights up blue. The headset is in pairing mode.
- Switch on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone, on which start a search for Bluetooth devices.
- Select “T2S” from the found Bluetooth devices to establish a Bluetooth connection to the headset. If necessary, enter the default PIN code “0000”.
- Once the headset is paired with the mobile phone, the LED flashes blue.
Attention: If pairing is not successful within 60 seconds, the LED goes off and the Bluetooth pairing ends. Repeat the pairing procedure.
Disconnecting the headset with your mobile phone
- Switch the headset off.
- Or switch off the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone.
- Or take the headset from your mobile phone 20m (60ft) away or even farther.
Reconnecting the paired headset to your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the headset and your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth device) within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Keep the MF button pressed until the LED flashes blue. The headset is in reconnection mode.
- Switch on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone. The headset will automatically reconnect to it.
Answering a call
When there comes a call, the LED flashes blue; press the MF button once, or use your mobile phone to answer it.
Ending a call
Press the MF button once. Or use your mobile phone to end it.
Rejecting a call
After hearing a beep, keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds or use your mobile phone to reject it.
Call waiting (need to be supported by your mobile phone)
When you are on call 1, there comes call 2; to answer call 2 and keep call 1: keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds.
When call 2 ends, to switch back to call 1: keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds
Redialing the last call
Press the MF button twice
Voice dialing (need to be supported by your mobile phone)
Keep the MF button pressed for around 2 seconds
Voice prompt selection
Switch the headset on, press the MF button and Vol- button once at the same time to select English/Chinese/French/Spanish.
Audioxa Bluetooth Headset Manual
When you are on call, keep the Vol- button pressed to mute the Microphone; keep the Vol+ button pressed to cancel the muting.
Connect the headset with your mobile phone via Bluetooth, then connect the headset to another headphone via audio cable.
Being a Bluetooth receiver
Connect the headset with your mobile phone via Bluetooth, then connect the headset to amplifier via audio cable.
Connect the headset with your mobile phone via audio cable. (In this mode, the headset cannot be used for communication)
EQ adjustment (only in Bluetooth mode)
When the headset is playing music, press the Vol+ button and Vol- button once at the same time.
Pause the track: press the Wheel switch once
Resume the track: press the Wheel switch once again.
Track selection/ Volume adjustment
Skip to the next track: push the Wheel switch down
Skip to the previous track: push the Wheel switch up
Turn the volume up: press the Vol (+) button once (to the maximum, there is a beep)
Turn the volume down: press the Vol (-) button once (to the minimum, there is a beep)
Driver units: 2 speakers (57mm)
Transducer type: dynamic
Bluetooth version: V4.1
Frequency response: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)
Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Speaker impendence: 16Ω
Frequency response: 20-20KHz
Music time: about 40hrs
Talk time: about 45hrs
Standby time: about 1625hrs (around 50days)
Fully charged time: about 2hrs
Operating environment: -10 to 50℃
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Headset cannot be paired to your mobile phone.
Solution: Check if your mobile phone supports the HS or HF profile. Check if the Bluetooth search function of your phone is switched on. Check if your mobile phone is switched off. Check if the distance between the headset and your phone exceeds 10m.
Headset cannot be switched on.
Solution: The battery is flat. Recharge the battery.
Can the battery be replaced?
Answer: The battery is non-detachable and cannot be replaced.
Can the headset be used while driving?
Answer: Do not use the headset in an environment that requires your special attention. If necessary, use it for communication.
Bluetooth connection is suddenly interrupted within 10 meter.
Solution: Check if there is metal or other material interfering with the transmission.
No audio signal
Solution: Check if the headset is switched off. Check if the headset is paired. If necessary, pair the headset with the audio source again. Check the connection to your audio source. The volume may be adjusted too low, increase the volume.
Can the headset be used to control the APPs on your mobile phone.
Answer: Software settings of APPs may be varied, thus some APPs may not controlled by the headset.
The headset cannot be recharged.
Solution: Check the connection of USB plugs. If necessary, remove the USB cable and reconnect again. Switch the headset on then turn it off.