- Agilent Gc 7890b Manual
- Agilent 490 Micro Gc Manual
- Agilent 3000a Micro Gc
- Agilent Micro Gc 3000 User Manual
Agilent Gc 7890b Manual
Agilent 490 Micro Gc Manual
. Agilent 6820A gas chromatograph. Agilent 5890 gas chromatograph (out of support life). Agilent 490 Micro GC. Inficon 3000 Micro GC. CTC Autosamplers (Agilent and CTC). Agilent 35900E A/D Converter. Agilent SS420X A/D Converter. Domains support the flow of information and user access rights across machines in the network. The PGC 490 Process Chromatograph, an explosion-proof analyser for ATEX, uses the most advanced technologies to perform on-line analyses of vapour and gas phase effluents in most industrial sectors: refineries, petrochemicals, nuclear power plants, natural gas, biogas, etc. Agilent Inficon Micro GC 3000A G2801A Gas Chromatograph. 3000 Micro GC self-contained GC modules consist of an injector using Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, analytical and reference columns, electronic pressure control, and a thermal conductivity detector (TCD) also using MEMS technology.
- Gain trusted answers at unprecedented speed. Achieve analysis in seconds rather than minutes with short narrow-bore capillary WCOT, PLOT or micro-packed columns.
- Reduce run-to-run times through micro-electronic gas control with time-programmable backflush. Samples containing heavy component will be backflushed to speed analysis and reduce potential risk to your analytical column.
- Ships fully configured and ready to go.
- Powerful yet easy-to-use Agilent OpenLab chromatography data systems offer comprehensive system control, data acquisition and report generation.
- Full range of accessories includes sample handling (sample filters, stream selection valves, pressure reducers, a micro gasifier, rotameters) and results reporting/communication tools.
Agilent 3000a Micro Gc/FeaturesSectionPageletTemplate -->
Agilent Micro Gc 3000 User Manual
- Fast analysis of NGA analytes with typical total analysis cycle time of 75 seconds.
- Operated in remote environments with complete operational simplicity
- Turnkey configuration, pre-loaded with analysis methods and documentation to ensure compliance with standard methods to determine the heating value of natural gases and related streams.
- Small system volume with micro-machined injector and TCD provides optimum analysis for sample streams with low sample component concentration.
- Flexibility to analyze natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas liquids (NGL) by use of specialized sample conditioners to ensure sample integrity for the measurements of the composition of LPG or NGL streams.
- Solution with all hardware, software, columns application optimization, documentation, installation and support services